ABOUT THE HOME BUILDING ASSOCIATION
A living homeland
To belong somewhere, to feel involved with the place and the people where you live.
To keep the past alive, capture the present and convey our reality to those who come after.
The homeland lives when we work with it. It does not matter if you have lived there for generations or have recently moved, if you live in the city or in the country, which country you were born in or if you are young or old - everyone is welcome. Today, it is also common to have several homelands.
Dalarnas hembygdsförbund (DFHF) has the task of
- protect the cultural history of Dalarna and its districts
- work for the care of culture and the environment
- promote local history research
- work for children and young people
- collaborate with county administrative boards, municipalities, popular movements and cultural conservation organizations
- organize courses, seminars and conferences
In Sweden, the local community movement has just over 400 members, in about 000 associations, of which there are about 1800 in Dalarna in 20 associations!
Local history consultant Marina Andersson
+023-666 55 46 XNUMX
Subscribe to Dalarnas Hembygdsförbund's newsletter.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, you agree that we store your e-mail address. Your email address will only be used to send out newsletters.